In times of stress, you need good food, a community of people who understand, a comfortable night’s sleep, and a place to be with your family. That is what you get at our Ronald McDonald House.
To Request a Room:
- A doctor, nurse, or social worker referral is required to confirm the need for a room for all NEW guest families and those who have not stayed with us in the last 30 days.
- Referrals can be sent 2 weeks/14 days in advance of the night you need to check-in.
- Families must fill out our Family Application prior to staying with us. This form is for all new families and returning families that have not stayed with us in the last 30 days.
- Families who have stayed with us in the last 30 days may fill out the Returning Families form.
- On the day you are scheduled to check-in, you will need to call our front desk, 502.581.1416, by 12 pm, to confirm a room.
- If we don’t have a room available, we will ask you to call back after 3 pm to check again.
Family Welcome Video
Welcome to our Ronald McDonald House, your “home-away-from-home”. We know this can be a stressful time and we want to make sure you and your family are as comfortable as possible. Our House has a few rules to help provide a safe and enjoyable environment for you and other families staying with us.