Red Key Society
Unlock the home and support for families to stay together by becoming a Key.
The Red Key Society maintains the legacy of the core group of women who helped open RMHCK in the early 1980’s by building a sisterhood of empowered women. Red Key Society members give their time, talent, and treasure to help Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana (RMHCK) families. Members nurture RMHCK’s vibrant, growing community and make a lasting impact through their collective philanthropy.
So many of RMHCK’s guests are women – the mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, daughters – who are at their children’s sides and involved in their medical care. The Red Key Society is an opportunity for women to uplift other women in their time of need.
Join this extraordinary group TODAY.
A Key is a woman who wants to:
- Make a positive impact
- Care deeply for RMHCK families
- Invest in helping RMHCK families with time, talent, and treasure
- Combine resources to meet RMHCK’s needs
- Model philanthropic community support
- Network with other women in the community who are looking for an opportunity for professional and/or individual outreach
- Determine level of engagement
Amy Curran* Cornerstone Kitchen & Bath
Judy Davenport* Retired McDonald’s Owner/Operator
Cheryl Dortch* Community Volunteer
Gail Evans Community Volunteer
Kelly Farmer* Tunie’s
Cis Gruebbel* Community Volunteer
Kimberly Hicks Community Volunteer
Beth McCulley Community Volunteer
Cara Silletto MagnetCulture
Kathy Thuerbach* TOPS Magazine
Lisa Wilkins* Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe
*Founding Key members
Past Founding Key Members
Carolyn Heil* Community Volunteer