Team RMHC Kentuckiana
Run for a cause.
Whether you have done races before or have been waiting for the perfect reason to start, we would love to have you on Team RMHC Kentuckiana! Participate in one of the designated races below, or train for one of your own, and raise money and awareness for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana.
Ways to support Team RMHC Kentuckiana
- Donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana (RMHCK) when you register for a designated race below.
- Become a Charity Runner and create your own fundraising page to raise money and awareness for RMHCK.
- Recruit others to join you!
Urban Bourbon Half Marathon - October 14, 2023
Join Team RMHC Kentuckiana for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon!! You can participate by making a donation at checkout or fundraising for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana. Virtual option available.
Derby Festival Marathon/mini-Marathon - April 27, 2024
You can Run for a Cause!
If running 13.1 or 26.2 miles isn’t inspiration enough, there are hundreds of participants in the Kentucky Derby Festival miniMarathon & Marathon who not only give of themselves physically but give to others as well. For years, runners have used this race as a vehicle to raise awareness and funds to support the families staying at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana.
More STEPS to take to help families in need
- Carb-load at McDonald’s and Round-Up for RMHC! A new and easy way to give back when visiting McDonald’s. Use the kiosk or ask to Round-Up for RMHC when placing your next order.
- Is your car lacking the motivation to run? Then consider donating to our vehicle donation program (any condition). It’s tax-deductible! Visit www.carseasy.org for more information.