Kroger Community Rewards
Support Families with your Grocery Shopping!
Supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana has never been easier! If you do your grocery shopping at Kroger and are a Kroger Plus Cardholder, you are just one step away from supporting RMHCK every time you go grocery shopping!
Follow the steps below to select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana as your preferred charity. Then, shop as you always have, and Kroger will send a donation to our House based on a percentage of what you spend (and you still get all your fuel points).
Raised in 2021
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com to create a Kroger Plus online account. If you already have an account, go to step 5.
- Click on “Create an Account” in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- Follow the prompts to create your log-in, password, and to register your Kroger Plus card.
- You will get a confirmation email to respond to, after which you can log into your Kroger account.
- Under the “Account Settings” tab, scroll down to the “Community Rewards” bullet.
- Select Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana (IA615) as your Community Rewards beneficiary.
- Start earning money for RMHCK!