Group & Student Volunteers
This opportunity is great for groups from schools, companies, church groups, clubs, organizations, or for those just wanting to help out in their community. Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals or groups as large as ten.
- Bake snacks and treats for our families
- Light cleaning around the House such as vacuuming, unloading dishwashers, straightening the kitchens, etc.
- We have all the supplies you will need, but baking mixes and cleaning supplies are always on our Wish List if you would like to bring some with you.
- This is usually a 2-3 hour time commitment.
- Children between the ages of 6-15 are able to volunteer with adult supervision. Individuals must be at least 16 years or older to volunteer for this opportunity without an adult.
- You may also be interested in our Adopt-A-Meal program.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule a date please contact our Volunteer Department, Volunteer@RMHCK.org or 502-371-1442.
- Prepare casseroles onsite in our commercial kitchen, for us to serve to our families for Dinner at a later date. Additionally, we have an opportunity to prepare Grab and Go Lunch Bags for our families to take to the hospital, appointments, etc.
- These opportunities are available every Tuesday & Thursday from 1pm to 3pm.
- If interested, please contact our Program Coordinator at ProgramCoordinator@RMHCK.org
NO COMMUNITY RESTITUTION OR COURT ORDERED VOLUNTEERS CAN BE ACCEPTED.