Hello! Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana through your running, jogging, or walking!
We have three races this year you can join Team RMHCK for! (Running another race and want to support RMHCK? Just email email@example.com and we can get you a fundraising page set up!)
Register for the race and you have the option to do a personal donation while registering and/or joining the team!
Team RMHC 2019 is accepting entries for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon – October 13, 2019!
2019 fundraising requirements are set by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, in exchange for raising $1,750 for the Charity, RMHC will provide you with a FREE GUARANTEED ENTRY.
Be sure you join Team RMHC Kentuckiana to have your fundraising benefit our local Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms! Fundraising $1,750 earns you the following:
- Free Guaranteed 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
- Official Team RMHC Nike technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (complimentary virtual program) or Chicago Area Runners Association (discounted in-person training)
- Exceptional race weekend experience, including access to our Pasta Dinner, Team RMHC Hospitality Tent which includes private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the red carpet.
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Set up your fundraiser page and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code for the race!
Whether you have done races before or have been waiting for the perfect reason to start, we would love to have you on Team RMHC Kentuckiana! You will have the opportunity to create your own pledge page with your own goal and invite your friends, family, and co-workers to help you.
Sharing your page with your friends is as easy as posting it on Facebook, emailing it to your co-workers, or talking about it with your family. You are ready now to join us and help families in crisis.
If you have any questions about joining or supporting Team RMHC Kentuckiana please contact our Development Manager.