Hello! Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana through your running, jogging, or walking!
Whether you have done races before or have been waiting for the perfect reason to start, we would love to have you on Team RMHC Kentuckiana! If you have any questions about joining or supporting Team RMHC Kentuckiana please contact our Development Manager.
We have two races that you can join and support RMHCK this year! Running another race and want to support RMHCK? Just email April Sage, Development Manager, and we can get you a fundraising page set up!
Run for Team RMHC Kentuckiana on April 25, 2020!
Register for the race and set up your personal fundraising page to support RMHCK families.
Team RMHC 2020 is accepting entries for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon – October 11, 2020!
2020 fundraising requirements are set by the Bank of America Chicago Marathon, in exchange for raising $1,750 for the Charity, RMHC will provide you with a FREE GUARANTEED ENTRY.
Runners that join #TeamRMHCK truly go the extra mile for the families of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana (RMHCK). You can receive a complimentary entry & be a part of this incredible team of supporters by helping to keep families with ill or injured children together during some of the most challenging moments of their lives.
Be sure you join Team RMHCK to have your fundraising benefit our local Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms! Fundraising $1,750 earns you the following:
- Free Guaranteed 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
- Official Team RMHC Nike technical running shirt
- Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
- Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (complimentary virtual program) or Chicago Area Runners Association (discounted in-person training)
- Exceptional race weekend experience, including access to our Pasta Dinner, Team RMHC Hospitality Tent which includes private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the red carpet.
For more information or for help signing up, contact our Development Manager, April Sage.