Whether you have done races before or have been waiting for the perfect reason to start, we would love to have you on Team RMHC Kentuckiana! If you have any questions about joining or supporting Team RMHC Kentuckiana please contact our Development Manager.
Running another race and want to support RMHCK? Just email April Sage, Development Manager, and we can get you a fundraising page set up!
In-Person Race Registration Information
The miniMarathon length (13.1 miles) will take place over the course of 4 days, from April 22-25, while the Marathon length (26.2 miles) will take place on April 24 only. While the 2021 races will be different, there will still be the same Derby Festival spirit runners have come to know and love. Join Team RMHC Kentuckiana and race for RMHCK families!
Virtual Race Registration Information
Complete your virtual race and submit your results anytime between April 22 – May 22, 2021. Sign up for the virtual race and you’ll receive a complete toolkit with everything you need for a successful race.
Ways to support Team RMHC Kentuckiana
- Donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana (RMHCK) when you register
- Become a Charity Runner and create your own fundraising page to raise money for RMHCK
- Recruit others to join you!
October 10, 2021
Join Team RMHC Kentuckiana in Chicago!! You can support families locally when you sign-up for the RMHC Charity team. Registration is free when you raise $1,250 through peer-to-peer fundraising activities.
In exchange for fundraising, all team members will receive:
- Official Team RMHC Nike Legend shirt
- Free Virtual 8 week Base Training Program and 18 week Marathon Training Program
- Weekly training tips from USATF Certified Coach Brendan Cournane
- Fundraising support including a personal fundraising page, social media infographics, and more!
- VIP Race Weekend Experience (More exciting information will be coming soon regarding our full 2021 Team RMHC amenities package)