- For the health and well-being of our families, ALL food must be prepared in our kitchen or in a commercial kitchen. Any store-bought items should be in unopened containers and all produce should be brought in whole.
- The number of families we serve changes daily. Please plan on preparing dinner for approximately 60-75 people and brunch for 30-40 people. A few days before your scheduled date, we encourage you to call our front desk, 502-581-1416, to get a better idea of how many people to cook for.
- For Dinner, please arrive between 4-4:30 p.m. for orientation. Dinner is served at 6 p.m.
- For Brunch, please arrive between 8-8:30 a.m. for orientation, Brunch is served at 10 a.m.
- Please wear closed-toe, non-skid shoes.
- To help other meal volunteers and families plan, please submit your menu at least 1 week in advance to ProgramCoordinator@RMHCK.org.
- If you’re unable to Adopt-A-Meal or come to our House to prepare a meal, please consider our Sponsor-A-Meal program.
- Group size is limited to no more than 8 people to allow for social distancing in our kitchen.
- Masks must be worn when entering the House and at all times throughout the building. They are provided onsite for your convenience.
Not sure what to cook?
For more information and planning purposes, please see our calendar below for available dates. Open events at 6 p.m. are dinners and open events at 10 a.m. are brunches. Contact our Program Coordinator at ProgramCoordinator@RMHCK.org or 502-371-1446 to schedule a meal. When you email us, please have a few dates that may work for your group.