07 Aug 20 Questions with Eric
Posted at 10:44h in Staff Musings
It’s Friday which means it’s time for 20 questions! I will be sharing a staff member’s answers each Friday (with some small commentary by me). Be sure to check back each week for the next installment! ~Becca
- What is your (full) name? Eric David Grammond
- How do you spend your free time? Reading, cooking, exercising, dog-having
- If you won the lottery, what would you do? Sock away money for house, education, and retirement, give a bit to my family, then donate the remainder.
- What was your first job? “Custodial Assistant” at a local tennis club
- If you were a super hero what powers would you have? Freeze Frame
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? I don’t think I could go on living in such a world. (I fully believe this answer.)
- How long have you worked at RMHCK? 9 months
- What movie do you watch again and again? Mean Girls (Eric is pretty fetch.)
- Who would play you in a movie based on your life? I’d demand it be animated and I be voiced by Tom Hanks.
- What’s your favorite color? Bluish-greenish
- Favorite beverage? Chocolate milk
- Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? Taste
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl
- Where were you born? Philly!
- What’s your favorite Louisville restaurant? Bunz
- What’s your favorite song, right now? The radio storm alert system
- Where do you fall in the family? Oldest, middle, youngest? One of many? Youngest of 4 boys, and I have the scars to prove it.
- What has been your favorite RMHCK event to attend? My first McDazzle was a haze of excitement and energy. Very fun.
- What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? Favorite team? Currently – Olympic weightlifting…team Kazakhstan? They’re good. (Now you know who to get the latest info on the Kasakhstan team from!)
- How many articles of RMHCK clothing do you own? I do my best to resist as my drawers are stuffed already – maybe 4?