Our families are often pressed for time between doctor’s appointments, medical treatments, and caring for their children. Other families may arrive in Louisville without their own transportation. It is important that we provide them with items necessary for everyday life. We maintain a wish list of items from linens to cleaning products to foods.
Our Ronald McDonald House is a house with the same needs as any other house, just with a larger and higher demand. Any item that is donated by someone in our community is one item that we do not need to purchase. Some of our friends have used the wish list to simply purchase items while shopping for themselves or have thrown “Wish List” Showers or Birthday Parties.
Click here for our Holiday Wish List
Click here for a copy of our Wish List
Click here to find our Amazon.com Wish List
If you would like to collect items to earn service hours, please use this Wish List Drive Form to track your hours.
- For the protection of our families, we request that all donated items are brand new.
- Donated items can be dropped off at the House (550 S. First St Louisville, KY 40202) from 9 am to 9 pm daily.
- If you have an item that is not on our wish list or you have additional questions, please contact our House Manager.
Featured Wish List Items
Wish List items that are always needed:
- Swiffer supplies (wet and dry floor cloths)
- Aluminum foil
- Liquid bleach
- 8 & 12 ounce Styrofoam cups
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- Dishwasher detergent
- Plastic pillow covers
- Individually packaged snacks
- Baking supplies (mixes, icing, cupcake liners, etc)