The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana is to provide a “home-away-from-home” for families of children receiving healthcare at area medical facilities while also lending support to other organizations who aid children.
We do this by providing:
- 36 private guestrooms at our Ronald McDonald House for up to four people with fresh bed linens and towels
- Meals prepared by volunteers, and other food donated by the community
- Free laundry facilities
- Toiletries such as soap, shampoo and other household items
- Books, movies and other recreational activities
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at Norton Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Norton Children’s Hospital and Frazier Rehab Institute
Our Ronald McDonald House opened on September 10, 1984. In the past 30 years, our Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Rooms have served over 25,000 families. Our staff and volunteers offer love, strength, and support, when families need it most.
For more information about Ronald McDonald House Charities, visit www.rmhc.org.
See where our families come from:
View Family Map in a larger map