Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals or groups as large as ten.
- You may sign up to do one of the following things:
- Bake snacks and treats for our families
- Light cleaning around the House such as vacuuming, unloading dishwashers, straightening the kitchens, etc.
- We have all the supplies you will need, but baking mixes and cleaning supplies are always on our Wish List if you would like to bring some with you.
- This is usually a maximum 3-4 hour time commitment.
- Children between the ages of 6-15 are able to volunteer with adult supervision. Individuals must be at least 16 years or older to volunteer for this opportunity without an adult.
- If you have any questions or would like to schedule a date please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Laura@RMHCK.org or 502-371-1442.
No community restitution or court ordered volunteers can be accepted.
Ronald McDonald House Student Volunteer Internship
This opportunity is for college students who need 30+ hours of service for a college class or program. Daily tasks will be dependent on the needs of the House but could include:
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with administrative duties
- Sorting/putting away donations
- Various other tasks as needed
We cannot guarantee that there will be family interaction but know that all tasks will help to make it possible for us to provide a “home away from home” for families of children receiving medical treatment at local facilities. Please fill out the Student Volunteer Internship application. Our Administrative Assistant will contact you regarding the status of your application. If you have any questions please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Laura@RMHCK.org or 502-371-1442.