If you think that old car in your driveway isn’t worth much, think again! By donating your car, truck, boat or RV to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana, you can help provide families a “home-away-from-home,” keeping them together during the hospitalization of their seriously ill child.
It’s an easy process.
- You, the donor, will call One Car One Difference at 1-855-CARS-HELP or visit their website (www.carshelp.org) to tell them you want to donate your vehicle.
- They will tow your car at no cost.
- They will sell your vehicle at an auction.
- You, the donor, will receive a receipt to file for tax deduction via mail.
- RMHC of Kentuckiana will receive the proceeds of the sale of your donated vehicle.
- You will feel good about making a different in the lives of our families.
To donate your vehicle, or to learn more about the program and how it helps, please click on this link or call 855-CARS-HELP (227-7435).
For more information, please email our Director of Development.
One Car One Difference is a national vehicle donation program presented by Insurance Auto Auctions’ Donation Division to support Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kentuckiana and other participating charities. Its success depends on caring people like you!